Yes, you can integrate your Google Analytics code, Third Party Analytics Tracking Code, Facebook Re-marketing Pixel Script, and Web engages Tracking ID on your videos which will allow you to track the path of conversions in an advanced way, as well as allow you to get a much closer look at what's doing well on your video, and who is visiting it from the ad campaigns you might be running.
Articles in this section
- Would I be able to add Google Analytic code or any third-party script on my video?
- Can I use one OPPYO account for multiple site?
- What are the basic requirements to start with OPPYO?
- Is there a way to promote or share my images or videos directly with my viewers or customers.
- What about the security of my files in MyDrive?
- Is there any file size limits?
- How do I recover deleted files from MyDrive ?
- Is this possible to sync my data and files which I have on Google Drive or OneDrive?
- What can I do with MyDrive?
- What is MyDrive?